31st Annual Training Conference and Business Meeting
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the Executive Board of The Pennsylvania Narcotic Officers’ Association has made the decision to CANCEL the 31st Annual Training Conference and Business Meeting, which had been rescheduled for May 20 to May 22, 2020.
Next year’s conference will be March 24 to March 26, 2021. The agenda from this year’s conference will roll over to next year. The conference will be held at the same location - Red Lion Hotel, 4751 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
***Please be advised:
- Refunds for Conference ONLY – please contact the Conference Chairman, Joseph M. Jacob, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 30 days to process refunds.
- If registration fees were paid by an agency, please include ALL names of those registered in ONE request for ONE refund check.
- Individuals – please include address to mail refund.
- Hotel Reservations – You must cancel your own reservation.
- Red Lion Hotel contact information: 717-939-7841 or email@example.com
- Gun Raffle – The gun raffle will be drawn on May 15, 2020 – Peace Officers’ Memorial Day.
- If you usually buy a ticket at the conference, and would still like one, please email Joe Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2020 and you will be sent one.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Chairman, Joseph M. Jacob, at 717-787-8641 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at next year’s conference!
Pennsylvania Narcotic Officers' Association
3915-905 Union Deposit Road
Harrisburg, PA 17109